The third edition of Chuysky Trakt had taken place from 5 till 9 July 2021. The event was organised by Novosibirsk-marafon cycling club, under the aegis of the Society of Russian Randonneurs, and complies to LRM regulations. Congratulations to all participants for coming despite the uncertainty and complexity caused by the health crisis, for completing the challenges, and for enjoying the beauty of nature of Altay.
This event would be impossible without help of our sponsors. We are very much grateful to:
- Sibirskaya Servis Sluzhba for producing T-shirts for volunteers and for assistance with printing. Sibirskaya Servis Sluzhba is one of leading companies in Siberia for selling office equipment, and offers solutions, equipment, services, and software that help people exchanging data and ideas.
- Bystronom for helping with equipment for controls. Bystronom is a brand for comfortable stores of grocery and domestic goods for everyday shopping.
- Test-center for providing equipment for the Rodnik control and for mechanical assistance for riders. Test-center sells bicycles and bike parts, and provides mechanical service for them.
- Svart for producing the commemorative jerseys for participants. Svart produces bespoke sports apparel for organisations and events.
We wish you all the best, great projects, and future collaboration with us!
We also say a big thank you to:
- Our partner, the Ligabus company, and personally Viktor Nadtochiy (the driver), for logistical support of the event.
- Ivan Kokh for marshalling the event and supporting the participants.
- Olga Baturina (the driver of "The white car") for providing necessary mobility for video recording.
We say a big thank you to all volunteers of the event for their great help!
In 2021, volunteers came not only from Novosibirsk, but from other cities too. We are greatful to all these wonderful people who contributed their time, effort, and emotions, and who met and supported the participants.
- Katun control—Yuri Timirtdinov (head), Alena Otroschenko, Artem Timirtdinov, Angelina Shmidt, Aleksandr Sokolov, Igor Egorov, Konstantin Korolev, Margarita Koroleva, Roman Korolev, Fedya, Raisa Ivanovna.
- Seminsky control—Pavel Vasilyev (head), Galina Vasilyeva, Evgenia Vasilyeva, Aleksandr Oshlakov.
- Yaloman control—Aleksandr Ovcharenko (head), Natalia Davydova, Sergey Kopaev, Ludmila Ovcharenko, Yulia Maslikova, Margarita Sorokina, Elena Voloshina, Irina Efimova, Marina Ovcharenko, Georgy Ovcharenko, Lev Gordiets, Kirill Ivanov, Timofey Turula, Andrey Ovcharenko, Yulia Brovko, Aleksey Turula, Ivan Turula.
- Rodnik control—Pavel Sosedkin (head), Aleksandr Selutin, Elena Chernova, Nadezhda Kurlaeva, Olga Kolesnikova, Maria Lutych, Ludmila Demyanova, Sofya Kononova, Gaby Boie, Natalia Sosedkina, Nikita Kasyanov, Yulia Kosykh, Veronika Sosedkina, Sergey Sputay, Daniil Safonov, Elena Erofeeva, Aleksey Akulenko, Yuri Demyanov.
- Kosh-Agach control—Evgeny Alemchuk (head), Natalia Alemchuk, Andrey Golubin, Olga Golubina, Sergey Chemodanov, Olga Chemodanova, Atrem Dedkov, Galina Dedkova, Aleksandr Ibragimov, Anna Ibragimova, Natalia Antipova, Tatiana Stroganova, Elena Shut, Svetlana Dovgal.
- Altayskoe control—Andrey Subbotin (head), Tatiana Subbotina, Dmitry Subbotin, Andrey Subbotin (junior), Oleg Shershnev, Natalia Shershneva, Efim Shershnev, Vadim Bachurin.
- Belokurikha control—Roman Kirsanov (head), Petr Leskov, Denis Makhovsky, Daria Postnikova, Vasily Postnikov.
- Start and finish—Elena Artemova (head), Olga Roshkova, Sergey Roshkov.
Once again, thank you very much to everyone who took part in the event and in its organization. We wish you all the best and look forward at meeting you in 2025!
- Igor Berezenkov—general coordination and direction, printing.
- Aleksandr Ovcharenko—equipment support, coordination.
- Alexander Dunaev—information support, website, translations.
- Alexey Koslov—lodging, branded accessories.
- Pavel Andreev—translations.
- Konstantin Baturin—video production.