How we are going to register participants
We are going to start accepting payments and registering participants.
The registration fee is 10000 ₽ (Russian rubles) for Russian participants and 120 € for foreign guests. Payment details will be displayed at the participant's personal account page after the registration starts.
The fee includes:
- Rider's package: frame plate numbers, route card, bag for bag drop, pack (file) for documents.
- Support at controls: food and drinks, sleeping amenities and showers (where available), bag drop.
- If completed successfully, registering the ride with Les Randonneurs Mondiaux and the commemorative medal.
The registration will begin:
- From January, 15th: for the most experienced and active riders who have successfully finished widely recognized international audax events: Paris—Brest—Paris, Vologda/Vuoksa—Onego—Ladoga, or Chuysky Trakt, two or more times (in any combination).
- From February, 1st: everyone who has successfully completed any audax event that is at least 1000 km long.
- From February, 15th: everyone else.
For Russian participants, we will close entry as soon as the maximum number of paid entries is reached, which is 120 people. However, should some participant cancel their entry, their place becomes available for someone else. The place will be offered to people who do not have a place yet, in order of the date of their entry registration. We will register our foreign guests separately from Russian participants.
If a participant cancels their entry, we will be able to return 100% of the registration fee (minus bank fees) till May, 1st. During May, we will return 70% of the sum. Starting on June, 1st, all paid registration fees become non-refundable.
The current list of participants will be displayed at the Who will come page.